Relocating into a larger office space or opening a branch location is an exciting time for companies who are growing. When assessing the available marketplace of alternative business facilities, it is critically important to ensure that the one you choose will optimize your business objectives, the well-being of your employees, as well as promote a positive and productive work environment.Learn More
A fundamental duty of corporations and commercial building owners is to do everything possible to protect the safety and well-being of employees and visitors. We live today in a time of unprecedented threats to both individuals’ welfare and the physical structures in which they do business.
- Transportation risk assessments.
- Conditions in which an evacuation would be needed.
- Situations where “shelter in place” is more appropriate.
- Development of an authority chain of command.
- Accessible illustrations of routes & exits.
- Evacuation training program and drills.
- Strategy for evacuating disabled individuals.
- Methods of accounting for people following an evacuation.
It is more important than ever to ensure that your organization’s security policies and procedures are more than adequate to manage the unprecedented challenges that our society faces today. Regardless of company size or nature of industry, the highly experienced team at P4 Security Solutions can expertly assess the effectiveness of your security policies and procedures.
- Crisis Response
- Staff Duties & Responsibilities
- Access Controls
- Crisis Communication Protocols
- Emergency Exits
- Evacuation Routes
- Safe Zones
The security risks that now exist in today’s society are unprecedented. Never before has the threat of potential harm to people and property been more prevalent than it is currently. Businesses of all sizes and industries have a strong moral and financial obligation to do everything possible to keep their employees safe and their properties secure.
- Access Control Systems
- Physical Layout Evaluations
- Potential Threat Recognition
- Visitor Correspondence
There is no doubt that the security needs of every business has radically changed in the past decade. The alarming increase in civil unrest, work place violence incidents and threats to cyber security have made businesses much more vulnerable to harm.
- Communication Systems
Contact us for more informationCONTACT US
Be the first to know
Sign-up to receive important industry alerts and news from P4 Security Solutions.